Home|Prodotti da me|Programmi utili|Fotografie|Blog|Links

novembre 21, 2008

Fasterfox with Firefox 3.x

I'm a long time user of FasterFox add-on for Firefox. Unfortunately since I upgraded to Firefox 3.0 this add-on failed installation.
Following instructions found here, I've built a .xpi to install FasterFox on any 3.x version of Firefox.

Follow these steps:


  • Download the .xpi file and save it on your disk

  • Start Firefox and go to the Tools --> Addons menu item

  • Drag&Drop the .xpi file to the Addons window to install it



Enjoy

PS: someone is complaining about FasterFox that it kills site bandwidth with its link pre-fetch features... I've always disabled this features since I only like the time-counter saying how much time a page required for loading...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento